For Sale Bose U-174 cable assembly with GA adapter

M1tchell

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
M1tchell
SOLD.

So a while back I bought a barely used A20, but it had the helicopter plug and a dual GA plug adapter. I was always skeptical of these adapters but the guy I bought it from said it worked great. Well it does work, but you get some kind of interference noise through it. It isn't unusable, but it's noticeable and frankly a little annoying. I've been told it might be the old ass airplanes I'm using it in, but just be aware you will probably get some extra noise using this setup. Also it is not the Bluetooth model. It also comes with the aux cable which has never been used.

Everything is in great condition, looks basically new. If somebody thinks they can use this, how about $30 shipped? I prefer zelle, but a US Postal money order would work too.
Please be aware if you buy this that I work 12 hour shifts so it might be a few days before I can get to the post office.

PXL_20220923_201935435.jpg

PXL_20220923_202335592.jpg

PXL_20220923_202429006.jpg

Edit:. US sales only... If you want this thing shipped to Hawaii or something crazy like that and shipping costs more than the 30 bucks I'm asking, please just pay for the actual cost of shipping. I don't care if I make any money on it but I don't want it to cost me money to get rid of it. The trash man will take it for free :p

Last edited:
Sold pending funds.

SOLD.

Last edited:
Back