Bose A20 w/Bluetooth

Welcome to PoA!!!

Permission to speak freely about price point?

Thanks.

Per the forum rules, I can't comment on price points or value until cleared by the OP.

$850 is the same price point as a NEW Lightspeed Zulu.2, a comparable model to the Bose A20.

I recognize that Bose is trying to trade on their brand to ask nearly $1100 for the A20's. But I don't think this really carries over to the used market. Not when the Zulu.2's are as good, or IMHO a tad better.

Making the price a bit more attractive over the Zulu.2's might gain you a faster sale.

I have had the light speed Zulu 2 as well. Good headset. I prefer the a20s. It's all subjective though. Just trying to give someone a bit of a break on like new A20s. If I don't sell them that is OK too.

Understood...

Where in Arkansas are you??? Be sure to check out the Places to Fly section and Gaston's reunion in particular.

Be a shame for us to have a party in your back yard and you didn't show up with your lampshade and tassels.

I am in Ft. Smith. Never been to Gastons but always wanted to check it out.

I would have bought it in a heartbeat two weeks ago. Just purchased a second set of A20s for the wife/daughter. Assuming it has a helicopter plug.

This pair has the airplane dual plugs.

One last reduction, beyond that just keeping them.

Back