For Sale Bose A20 bluetooth, less that 10 hours of use total!

Oripaamoni

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
OriPaamoni
Hey guys, Ran out of money and never finished my training, Need to recoup some costs, I have a Bose A20 with bluetooth that I bought from Marv golden pilot supply in SD for $1100. Only have 10 hours in my log book and they were only worn by me. Mint condition... Comes in original carry bag. E-mail me for pics Looking to get $850 shipped after PayPal fees. Also have a yeas FTA-750L GPS for sale. I know I am new on here but feel free to google my user name, you can check out RCGroups.com and other forums to see that I have sold a lot of other things on forums and have ONLY positive feedback. Please reply by e-mail to oripaamoni@gmail.com

Last edited:
after PayPal fees
PayPal fees can be avoided by doing the transaction as a "gift"

Also, if you send money via Facebook Messenger, there is no fee (at this time).

Also, money can be sent via the text message app on Apple iThingies.

How to Send and Receive Apple Pay Cash via iMessage in iOS 11
You Need to Know:
  • If you use Apple Pay cash with a debit card, you won't have to pay anything for the transaction fee.
  • If you use the credit card, you will have to pay a standard 3% fee for the amount.
  • Currently, Apple Pay Cash is available in the USA only.

Audis and drone racing, eh?

Audis and drone racing, eh?
Haha audis and drone racing, sums me right up :). Thanks for the suggestion on the PayPal gift, I want to let the buyer decide if they feel comfortable doing that.

Just as a question...no offense intended.
Could you supply a photo of the receipt(s) if asked?
Probably could, would need to dig deep in my stash of boxes to find it. No offense taken, good question.

Last edited:
Bump for price drop... $900 shipped after PayPal fees.

based on what they have been selling for on eBay I am lowering the price to $850 shipped after PayPal fees in 48 states

Back