For Sale Bose A20 Aviation Headset W/Bluetooth - Like New

June

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
June
20170720_110218.jpg 20170720_110326.jpg 20170720_110528.jpg 20170720_110633.jpg
Bose, over ear. Noise canceling, with Bluetooth phone sync and boom Mic. Includes carrying case, clothing clip and most paperwork. Asking $700 each

Headsets were purchased in late 2013 or early 2014. Remaining 5 year manufacturers warranty still intact. Have been in office storage following the sale of FW Air ambulance company where this was the standard equipment of our pilots. Quick internet search shows they retail at $1195.

Boss say's "Get rid of the clutter"... hence the great pricing.

In as new condition. Have 3 sets available. 2 sets are just in their carrying case (one without paperwork, though it can be downloaded). 1 is in an opened box, with the plastic still intact. IF these sets were used, they do not show it.

Willing to ship, you pay actual postage. Located in Scottsdale, AZ

Cross posted.

Last edited:
On the cord of each there is a 4 digit number on a black sticker. Can you list those?

I have located the stickers on each and they are as follows. I also, located the serial numbers and checked them on Bose (dot com)

Headset 1: 4113* May have been used, though not much. Serial number is clear and unregistered.

Headset 2: 4113* and lower down 2013*. May have been used, though not much. Serial number is clear and unregistered.

Headset 3: 2513* and lower down 2013*. Absolutely NEW. Still in packaging. Serial Number is clear and unregistered. (This further investigation and handling of the sets also revealed that there is a personalization on the carry case and the headset. In this case the personalization is "JTF". The case is embroidered and could be re-personalized. The headset has a small tile that can be removed)

I hope this helps!!

View attachment 54982 View attachment 54983 View attachment 54984 View attachment 54985
Bose, over ear. Noise canceling, with Bluetooth phone sync and boom Mic. Includes carrying case, clothing clip and most paperwork. Asking $700 each

Headsets were purchased in late 2013 or early 2014. Remaining 5 year manufacturers warranty still intact. Have been in office storage following the sale of FW Air ambulance company where this was the standard equipment of our pilots. Quick internet search shows they retail at $1195.

Boss say's "Get rid of the clutter"... hence the great pricing.

In as new condition. Have 3 sets available. 2 sets are just in their carrying case (one without paperwork, though it can be downloaded). 1 is in an opened box, with the plastic still intact. IF these sets were used, they do not show it.

Willing to ship, you pay actual postage. Located in Scottsdale, AZ

Cross posted.

Do you know if there are adapters available to fit helicopters?

Do you know if there are adapters available to fit helicopters?
These are configured for fixed wing. As I understand it, you can purchase new leads to convert them to rotary; I would check with the Bose website to verify.

Back