For Sale Bose A120 Aviation Headset No Bluetooth U-174 Plug

Pilot1988

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Pilot1988
Hello all! Selling a brand new Bose 120 headset without Bluetooth, U-174 plug. This is NOT the dual GA plug. Never used before. Please let me know if you have any questions! $550 Shipped. thanks for looking!

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 20
Hello all! Selling a brand new Bose 120 headset without Bluetooth, U-174 plug. This is NOT the dual GA plug. Never used before. Please let me know if you have any questions! $550 Shipped. thanks for looking!
Hello,
I tried to PM you. If you don't receive could you please call me at 434-841-8405? Thank you.

Replied, thanks
The low impedance headset you have requires that I purchase a converter to match up with my high impedance radio. I assume the headset must have been for a military use heli? Apparently very few modern civilian helicopters in America have low impedance radios. Anyhow, the best I can tell is that the converter costs close to $100 and the various tech gurus in online forums say the converter from low impedance to high impedance will cause the Bose to lose some sound quality. If anyone knows better, I'd love to be made aware.
Thank you.

replied to you through the chat. thanks!

Thank you. But I'm worried that the low to high impedance converter will lower sound quality.

Back