Book Cover is Done!

It's a Bo afterall, so eventually it will come from together :D

Maybe they should also have a few Cirrus' in the background with parachutes..and a disclaimer that this book does not apply to those?

In the Bo people aren't scared enough. Need to have mass panic, maybe a cat on the glass (use the Garfield cat) trying to escape.

Oh and the mountainous terrain is nice, but make sure for the Cirrus' at least that you put a runway under where they are floating down, or a wide-open grassy field..

Nice looking cover.

Just out of curiosity, what "tactics" could fill up a book once the engine quits turning the prop?

I would think gliding to scene of impact is the tactic.

It's a Bo afterall, so eventually it will come from together :D

Maybe they should also have a few Cirrus' in the background with parachutes..and a disclaimer that this book does not apply to those?

In the Bo people aren't scared enough. Need to have mass panic, maybe a cat on the glass (use the Garfield cat) trying to escape.

Oh and the mountainous terrain is nice, but make sure for the Cirrus' at least that you put a runway under where they are floating down, or a wide-open grassy field..

I know the phrase LOL get thrown around often these days, but you both made me really LOL.

Oh and the mountainous terrain is nice,...

I dunno; I was thinking maybe a broad, vast expanse of ocean. Does the book contain info on shark fighting tactics?

Nice looking cover.

Just out of curiosity, what "tactics" could fill up a book once the engine quits turning the prop?

I would think gliding to scene of impact is the tactic.

JoseC,

You ever hear of "the wire?" Sight picture? Line of sight, the IMC Arc technique, or where High, low and base key are?

Trust me, this is advanced stuff, and I hope you give it a shot!

I'll be buying it. You can never have too much info or training.

Nice cover,I also think the prop should be stopped for a realistic shot.

Back