Book checkout log!

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
Hey! Before anybody sends a book, put in a sheet or card int he book like a public library. Each person who reads the book has to sign and add comments before sending the book along! :yes:

Somebody want to design a form (with a POA logo?) we can print and use?

we've been signing the inside cover so far...

You can also use bookcrossing.com to keep track of a book. The person who registers the book would have to be registered (no charge) at bookcrossing, but everyone else down the line can post their comments anonymously if they wish.

When I first dropped Flying South into the POA community for circulation, my essential wish was that each person who reads it, inscribes something in the book, that they promise to pass it on, and that they promise to let me know where the book goes next, so I can follow its travels.

I have several other books I keep meaning to launch, but have not yet. Will.

It's all part of the PoA community thing. I think it's fun.

When I first dropped Flying South into the POA community for circulation, my essential wish was that each person who reads it, inscribes something in the book, that they promise to pass it on, and that they promise to let me know where the book goes next, so I can follow its travels.

I have several other books I keep meaning to launch, but have not yet. Will.

It's all part of the PoA community thing. I think it's fun.

SO where is Flying south??? and it's thread?

Its thread... ummm, I dunno.

I think it is still with Jesse, and destined next for... Troy or William, I think? I'll hunt it down tonight.

And I need to get a bunch of books into circulation, which was part of the whole point in the first place. My wife is most interested in me doing so!

Last edited:
If anyone can get ahold of CapeCodJay, he's got the BookClub version of 16R.

Back