Bogus Airliner Images

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Is there a site that is generating wildly impossible airliner photos and videos?
Friends are always showing me 500' long jets, Antonov with 20 engines, then videos of obviously impossible nmac's, airliner landings looking like you'd expect from a stolen C-150. "Hey have you seen this?" "Fake." (yawn)
Curious if they are all coming from one place, what the intent is, have there been consequences?

Photoshop is pretty easy. Today we are seeing more fantasy AI generated images. But a lot of the public just doesn’t know the aviation field and think they are real.

The Bing AI generator makes some pretty amusing stuff.
OIG copy 2.jpg
_26b1a4d1-33f3-444a-b709-85418861ec1a-2983666.jpg
Screenshot_20231006_183635_Firefox_png-2981588.JPG

Is there a site that is generating wildly impossible airliner photos and videos?
Friends are always showing me 500' long jets, Antonov with 20 engines, then videos of obviously impossible nmac's, airliner landings looking like you'd expect from a stolen C-150. "Hey have you seen this?" "Fake." (yawn)
Curious if they are all coming from one place, what the intent is, have there been consequences?

If you are concerned about fake airplane photos, you should be really afraid of the deep-fake videos that are out there. With technology today, it is very easy to make very realistic looking and sounding videos, good enough to fool the average user. The political implications of those videos is terrifying.

If you are concerned about fake airplane photos, you should be really afraid of the deep-fake videos that are out there. With technology today, it is very easy to make very realistic looking and sounding videos, good enough to fool the average user. The political implications of those videos is terrifying.
That's what I'm wondering about.

Wish I could find the video of the 2 jets nearly colliding above a runway, anyone seen any nmac videos?

Back