Boeing 737 Suffers Hard Landing

Did they have any chiropractors on scene for the passengers?

From the article:

A post flight inspection found creases around the fuselage, to the extent that Royal Mail are currently unable to unload the mail that the plane was carrying.

They can't unload it? Holy crash landings Batman!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Reactions: YKA
I saw that pop up on another aviation news feed... Has there been any report of what caused the hard landing? Weather? Or just pilot error?

Did they have any chiropractors on scene for the passengers?

Royal Mail cargo. Not Royal Family. ;)

From the article:

A post flight inspection found creases around the fuselage, to the extent that Royal Mail are currently unable to unload the mail that the plane was carrying...

I seem to remember my instructor telling me to pop open the door on the ol' Cessna 150 before landing during the emergency exercises. :D

And that folks is why it is best to not let your 3 month old daughter land the plane, on those bring your child to work days

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the First Rule of Landings: "A good landing is one you can walk away from; a great landing is one where you can use the airplane again."

So ... good but not great.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the First Rule of Landings: "A good landing is one you can walk away from; a great landing is one where you can use the airplane again."

So ... good but not great.

Waiting to see the report on spinal injuries on this one before I agree with this.

Do they make a frame jig for Boeing? Woof.
The Boeing AOG Team can built a new airplane from the landing gear up anywhere in the world with enough money. But of course its not worth the cost to repair so the insurance company will total it, take the wreck and part it out.

What is aluminum selling for per lb now?

Back