Bob Back in West Linn, OR.

Bob Bement

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Bement
I flew the remaing 283 miles from S49 Vale, OR. to 7S9 Lenhardts to get back where my wife Essie is. I was surprised that she met me at the airport as it is about 20 miles from West Linn. Had great weather and a great flight about 2 hour flight. I almost got there for early morning coffee and rolls. I would have bur I had a 9:20 doctor appointment in Ontario, Or. before I left. Don't worry just aq yearly check up, Doc still has kids in college.

Bob: Glad you had an enjoyable and safe, uneventful (at least bad events) trip. How is your wife doing, by the way?

Again, you can't know what a treat it was for all of us to see you at Gaston's. I don't care what all those other people say about you, Bob-- you're alright!

Again, you can't know what a treat it was for all of us to see you at Gaston's. I don't care what all those other people say about you, Bob-- you're alright!

Thanks Spike it means a lot to me. I had a great trip and I had so much fun giving rides on Sat. Everyone was great to me and made the hardships of our flight worth it.

Bob: Glad you had an enjoyable and safe, uneventful (at least bad events) trip. How is your wife doing, by the way?

She has her good days, she fell while I was in Gaston's and didn't break anything but she is sore in her back. I hope she gets strong enough to go with me to our home town of Vale where my flying is.

I will second what Spike wrote! Where else would I have had the experience of flying into that 19 foot runway? :D

Great meeting you!

Happy to hear you made it back, Bob! :) Notice there is a thread up with next year's dates already?? I'm definitely coming for the Thursday pizza party!

Happy to hear you made it back, Bob! :) Notice there is a thread up with next year's dates already?? I'm definitely coming for the Thursday pizza party!

Lynn, I am not so sure about next year as yet. I will have to recover from this year first.

I will second what Spike wrote! Where else would I have had the experience of flying into that 19 foot runway? :D

Great meeting you!

You were a great sport to go flying with me and land with a tail wind on a 19 ft. strip and over the hill we went. I enjoyed it and was happy to meet you too.

Back