Blue Angels at Sun N Fun

SCS Interiors

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
SCS Interiors
Can anyone confirm that the Blue Angels will be performing at Sun N Fun this year?

That's been public knowledge for a long time. Terrible fit for a fly-in, as are the Thunderbirds. Both of those acts are much better fits for airshows at the local field.

Their procedures require evacuating a big portion of the campground for every show and practice. It is a real hassle.

I'm sure it is to drive attendance by locals who wouldn't otherwise come to the fly-in.

I know it has driven away visitors who would have otherwise flown in, but the event is becoming less a fly-in and more a commercial activity by design.

That's been public knowledge for a long time. Terrible fit for a fly-in, as are the Thunderbirds. Both of those acts are much better fits for airshows at the local field.

Their procedures require evacuating a big portion of the campground for every show and practice. It is a real hassle.

I'm sure it is to drive attendance by locals who wouldn't otherwise come to the fly-in.

I know it has driven away visitors who would have otherwise flown in, but the event is becoming less a fly-in and more a commercial activity by design.

I have heard in the past that "Sun-n-Fun is what Oshkosh USED to be". If SnF becomes what OSH is now, then what will be the fly-in that people say "XXXX is what SnF USED to be"

Back