Blue Angel In Cockpit Video (b/w warning)

Oh-my-God....that was awesome!!!!! That was one happy girl. Great video and thanks for putting it up Steve. :yes:

bandwidth...dial-up not recommended due to file size

Troy Whistman said:
Great video... still trying to decipher "b/w warning"... "bad word"? "back wash"? "brain wedgie"?

Yeah, I think AWESOME was the term she used, too! The smile on her face went from ear to ear!

Yeah, I can see why all the guys think that video was AWESOME! ;)

That's great. I like when she passes out and the mic is stuck to her nose when she wakes up. :rofl:

Is it wrong to think, "What a waste!! Why isn't that me? At least I wouldn't pass out on the overhead break!"

Nice video. I'm sitting in a hotel room with my outside door open and was watching it with the volume turned up. A couple walked by and gave me the stink eye (thanks Ken for that term). Too funny, but I can see why they wondered what was going on.

Chip

I loved it to, but I hafta admit I haven't seen a girl with a vocabulary like that since.... grade 8. I guess you can put it down to being excited!

Great video. I thought she checked out early in the video as well as (obviously) late in the video but wasn't sure until she confirmed it.
Thanks for posting.

Wow! I think I need to go for a smoke, wait a minute, I dont even smoke!

Great Vid

Thanks

John

1) I love the eyes crossing...

2) Who do I need to pay so I can do that too?

I wanted to fly jets for the Navy when I was younger. Dropped the plan for a variety of reasons, good thing too because I later discovered I had astigmatism in both eyes and wouldn't have qualified. Wouldn't that suck -- join to fly jets, day 1, "sorry sir, your eyes are defective, looks like you'll be working in the engine room."

Back