Blue and Orange...

When the other team has 15 penalties for over 130 yards, and you try to match them, and you don't win...

That just sucked.

heh - The wife of a buddy of mine said her husband "... is such a Denver fan he has orange and blue underwear." I said, "Then it's a good thing he's not a Cleveland fan."

Hey at least Dilfer and Nessler didn't say "****" :)

Yeah, I heard Jaworski stopped kissing the Pats asses just long enough to cuss on-air and then resumed normal broadcast operations. :)

Is it football season already?

Nah, technically it's still baseball season in my world, most years. But the Rockies have stunk so bad, I pretended it's already October last night, watched football, and paid the price by losing a couple hours of my life I'll never get back. ;)

Is it just me or is the regular MNF announcer lineup of Jaworski, Gruden, and Tirico completely unbearable. Compared to these idiots I'd rather listen to Jerry Glanville!

That sucked last night. Just goes to show that no matter what coach is running the team, Orton will always SUCK!!!! Granted, I was only able to watch the 1st qtr because of the time difference, but what I saw made me fall further into the realm of "closet" bronco fan.

Is it just me or is the regular MNF announcer lineup of Jaworski, Gruden, and Tirico completely unbearable. Compared to these idiots I'd rather listen to Jerry Glanville!

The best MNF lineup was Fouts, Michaels, and yes, Dennis Miller. I absolutely loved some of the references that Miller would make and the other two would just be like, "uhhhhhhh..."

But the best was Madden and him always stating the obvious...
"Now, you see if the receiver catches the ball, and is in the end zone, that's a touchdown."

Yeah, I heard Jaworski stopped kissing the Pats asses just long enough to cuss on-air and then resumed normal broadcast operations. :)

Jaws? I thought it was Gruden.

One annoying thing about national announcers is that they tend to fixate on whoever is ahead or has momentum. So naturally last night they were singing the praises of New England, they pretty much owned the dolphins...especially in the second half.

Of course, Gruden has, shall we say a dislike, for New England ever since that snowing playoff game. heh heh heh heh heh.

Back