Bloomington, Illin... Indiana. Where am I?

Cpt_Kirk

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Ted Striker
KBMG, wherever that is.

What an nice place. Sure beats the hell out of Atlanta. A few too many hippies for my taste but i can deal, as long as they dont open their mouths.

I think i might actually go out on the town tonight. Lots of bars to test out.

If anyone is around, feel free to join. Itll just be tonight. Leaving around lunch tomorrow.

Edit: no FAA/feds allowed

Last edited:
Fine. Be that way. Ill enjoy this town with a guy i saw wearing a shirt that says "i pooped today."

I was once on a airliner that diverted to CVG. The woman next to me was griping that she didn't want to go to Ohio today. I told her that I didn't want to be the one to break it to her, but she wasn't even in Ohio. CVG is in Kentucky.

After landing, we went to drive our rental to the hotel. Look up the address... over 200 miles away. Lol. Luckily, the other one had a couple of rooms for us.

Going back to that article, i cant imagine a $450 can ride. Uber would surely be cheaper.

Well I was in the same situation this week! Only on the ground. I delivered a load of off the road tires to Bridgestone in Bloomington IL, then dispatch calls me up and proudly proclaims he found me a load right there in Bloomington going back to Utah. Well 20 min later I get the info emailed to me and we'll it was Bloomington IN. Doh! So i Haul ass out there and and just make it to my reload with 5 min to spare.

I was once on a airliner that diverted to CVG. The woman next to me was griping that she didn't want to go to Ohio today. I told her that I didn't want to be the one to break it to her, but she wasn't even in Ohio. CVG is in Kentucky.

:lol::lol::lol:

Back