Blogs

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
theres lots of cool aviation blogs out there. my favorites are:

journeyinflight.blogspot.com - my buddy Teller flies his Beech 1900 into Laguardia every day. great stories and pictures. Teller was a Private Pilot in Ames when I was instructing there. we had a ton of fun hanging out at the airport

flightblogger.blogspot.com - Jon is another former student of mine who is crazy about the 787. has a lot of inside info on the project and has gained quite a reputation

aviationmentor.blogspot.com - This guy has a ton of varied and excellent topics. although he does tend to focus on glass cockpits and IFR procedures i suppose. his former blog was freightdogtales.blogspot.com and that was incredible.

and my club just started a blog for members to post to. I think this is an excellent idea. ours is greencastle-aero.blogspot.com

I've been keeping up with Teller flying the Beech 1900, he is a good story teller and grabs some great pictures along the way. I check it every day for a new post, but I think he's having too much fun to be blogging all the time.
I'll have to keep an eye on the Green Castle Aero blog, I expect good things out of you Tony!

yea i check tellers often too Ben

oh great, expectations, im hosed.

hopefully i get some good glider flights in this weekend, the glider clubs website has been kinda boring this summer without my multitude flight reports.

Ya, I've heard Teller's is pretty good...I dunno, never read it. :)

I'd like to make special mention of a couple, too:

RJ Mike is a friend of mine from Phoenix. His blog is in limbo right now as he recently finished his training and is now just waiting for his class date at the regional at which he was recently hired.

The Wings Stayed On! is written by an Airbus Captain who has been in the industry a long time (perhaps too long :)). This blog is mostly his cleaverly written stories from years and years of flying...great stuff.

Teller

nice Matt,

excellent post by the way. i dont know how you manage to pull it off, but you always find something fantastically cool about the daily drill of airline piloting and thats what we are looking for. keep it up!

Here's a blog I enjoy looking at occasionally: http://www.aeronautrix.com/blog/.

She started out her disco flight wondering what was wrong with the pilot, as he couldn't remember anything and was always referring to a list of things to do :yes: .

Later,

Jim

One I just discovered a couple of days ago: The Adventures of Chopper Chick by Desiree Horton, one of the helicopter hotties from One Six Right. She's now doing aerial firefighting in the summer and news flying/reporting in the winter. Some cool stuff on there, but I sure wish it had a glossary for the fire terms I don't get. :yes:

Back