Blackhawks Win Stanley Cup!

nddons

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Stan
Wow!!!! I was 1 year old the last time the Blackhawks raised the cup. My dad, uncle, and 2 buddies had season tickets to the Chicago Stadium in the '60s and '70s, and occasionally they would bring this snot-nosed kid to the game. This year, I was fortunate enough to get season tickets in a United Center suite, and attended games 1 and 5 of the Championship Series.

Flyersfan, it was a great series. Your team is tough, but Pronger is still an arse.

My MVP was Marian Hossa, who was "Mr. Hustle" during the playoffs. He never took a shift off, and played equally tough on both offense and defense. I'm glad he got his cup. Patrick Kane was on my feces list for much of the playoffs, but of course he got the OT game-winning goal.

Go Hawks!

It is good to see Chicago win something! I don't agree with the Hossa pick. He may be a good player, but he coughed up the puck a couple times in very bad positions in the final game.
We were allowed to wear BlackHawks jerseys at work, unlike when the Bears were in the Superbowl a few years ago. Goofy!
Niemi was impressive!:cheerswine:

Good for them. Once Detroit was out they were my pick. Had me a little worried there at the end of regulation and right at the start of the OT though.

Good for them and congrats...

But we're less than 2 weeks from the summer solstice where hockey is commonly played...shouldn't this championship have been decided a long time ago? :confused::)

Congratulations and whew.....:rolleyes2:

Yeah, you would have to eat more crow. :D

At least the Flyers made a series of it. Remember the Red Wings sweeping them last time in 97? :rolleyes2:

Back