Bitchin' Betty Retires

Velocity173

Touchdown! Greaser!
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Velocity173
I'm sure 35 AOA has heard her voice many times. :p

She lost the gig to Siri. Hahaha. Kidding.

I actually thought there was only one woman that did all the voice cautions. Guess there are a few and "Bitchin' Betty" is just in F-18s.

I actually thought there was only one woman that did all the voice cautions. Guess there are a few and "Bitchin' Betty" is just in F-18s.

Actually Steve Tupper of Airspeed (podcast) has an interview with her up a while ago. She describes some of the aircraft she did and how she got the gig long ago. Good listen.

I don't have the link handy at the moment.

Would have been cool to have Mel Blanc do the voices, along with some weird instrument sounds. :)

man, she sounds EXACTLY the same on the video…..that is pretty wild. Kinda cool to have a face to the voice.

And just before the crash; "G'b G'b, That's all, folks". In his best Porky Pig voice.

More like, "I told you so. You shoulda never bought this stupid thing. How much money have you wasted on it now? Nows its gonna be worthless. Did you already take out the trash?"

you know...

There's a danger in reading certain threads here back to back. I read this one, then read the Amazon Echo thread and couldn't help but to wonder when someone would develop a bitchin' betty for our bedroom devices.

"lower, lower"

and

"deeper, deeper"

and, of course, when things are getting far too heated:

"eject(ulation), eject(ulation, PULL OUT! PULL OUT!"

:)

This is the Crazy Train

And with the train comment, we're back on topic. :D
Seriously, watch me.
So is it René Bergeron or which lady says "Terrain" in such a thick British accent that you start looking for a locomotive followed by cars on your final approach? (for those who don't get my subtle reference, I am talking about the word "Terrain" being so horribly mangled that it sounds like "Train")

Really? That's what my GPS units are saying?

And here because of those 12 years I spent in Catholic school I always thought that female voice was screaming "refrain, refrain, pull out, pull out!"

(and lest you believe I'm joking, 12 years of being around priests and nuns really has a way of rewiring one's brain!)

Last edited:
Back