BIRDS V BIRDS

OtisAir

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OtisAir
This weekend the HOTLANTA FALCONS will come up here to Philly and beat the slop out of the Eagles! Being from the South ( but now living in the burbs of Philly), I'm definitely a Falcons Fan. I keep running my mouth at work and so far they've only stolen all my office furniture once!

GO FALCONS!

Since they dumped Vick I'll give them some credit. So....

Go Falcons! :)

Falcons? OMG, LMAO, really? I never met a real, honest-to-Jeff Davis Falcons fan.

I bet you loved the Grits Blitz!

Falcons? OMG, LMAO, really? I never met a real, honest-to-Jeff Davis Falcons fan.

I bet you loved the Grits Blitz!
Hardly! I could never handle eating something even called grits. I'd rather chew on sand paper.

More recently, I heard the Falcons could take Vick back on the team. I think the owner and team may be cutting their throat if they do. Vick lost all respect in Atlanta after his troubles.

More recently, I heard the Falcons could take Vick back on the team. I think the owner and team may be cutting their throat if they do. Vick lost all respect in Atlanta after his troubles.

Every team needs a good dog killer or two on their roster. I mean, shoot, when you're done beating on your wife, what else is a man to do?

Hardly! I could never handle eating something even called grits. I'd rather chew on sand paper.

You don't remember the Grits Blitz from the late 70's/early 80s? Ugh, that's all people talked about. I think that's when they had William Andrews and Lynn Cain in the backfield. Pretty good rushing attack.

I think of the Falcons, and I don't think of Vick. I think of Steve Bartkowski and the Grits Blitz. Stuck in time, I guess.

Falcon, what's a Falcon? The Iggles play the Giants this Sunday and I predict a..........win. :D

Back