Biplane down liberty county ohio

Liberty township don't know why I typed county

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"People said they could *hear* the pilot trying to pull the plane out of the dive..."

*sigh* Why do TV stations continue to hire illiterates to do their websites?

"People said they could *hear* the pilot trying to pull the plane out of the dive..."

For the same reason the aircraft was "doing backward rolls" I guess that is a different maneuver than a tailspin.

He must have a loud externally mounted stall horn.

My theory is that reporters interview many people, then pick the interview from the dumbest person to broadcast or publish.

Second acro accident in 2 days. A T28 went down in Virginia yesterday - piloted by a well known developer who had his mom along.

Sad deal for sure.......

From the article

"
The crash apparently came as Couch was attempting some acrobatic maneuvers, witnesses said. Couch, known for his love of extreme sports, owned a motorcycle racing team called TOBC Racing that was preparing for a weekend event at the raceway.
Couch, a resident of Annapolis, oversaw day-to-day operations at Rand, a general contractor founded by local business leader Linda Rabbitt. He had been with the company for more than 18 years. Read his bio on the company's website here. The D.C.-based company reports more than $263 million in revenue. "

Being a contractor too,, I can safely guess the structure of that business was purposely set up with a female as top of the heap to get the upper leg on all government contracts..... :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Being a contractor too,, I can safely guess the structure of that business was purposely set up with a female as top of the heap to get the upper leg on all government contracts..... :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Biggest douche post on the Internet today. Congrats!

...cause a woman, gasp, only knows about nail polish and cooking? The website lists her as the founder.

Last edited:
These guys just got the Acro II. They were talking about it on the bi-plane forum.
RIP
Dave

Could have been a lot worse from the looks of it. That's why we aren't supposed to do acro over a populated area folks...

Ryan

Biggest douche post on the Internet today. Congrats!

...cause a woman, gasp, only knows about nail polish and cooking? The website lists her as the founder.

More like Women (and also minority and disabled vet) owned small businesses don't have to compete for Federal small construction contracts. In the DC area, there's enough federally-funded construction to make the pot of "set-asides" be pretty big.

Here's the program:
http://www.sba.gov/content/women-owned-small-business-wosb-program-certification

Back