Bingo Anyone?

Man I hate BINGO!!

Too many night running bingos for the VFW when I was coming up through the Post and District offices. The old ladies love to complain, about EVERYTHING! The cigarette smoke was stifling too.

Man I hate BINGO!!

Too many night running bingos for the VFW when I was coming up through the Post and District offices. The old ladies love to complain, about EVERYTHING! The cigarette smoke was stifling too.

Yeah, I spent way too many Friday nights working bingo for the Madison Scouts. I got my lifetime's share of secondhand smoke from that.

Now... Who's the idiot who came up with this? I guess when Golf on TV wasn't boring enough, they put fishing on TV, and that just wasn't boring enough either, so now... BINGO on TV? That's really stretching things. If I had any stock in ABC, I'd sell it.

I read yesterday about a new show by CBS where they put a bunch of kids on an island without adults, and see what happens. Yes, Lord of the Flies. Sort of. If these shows weren't fake, I'd say it was child endangerment.

Haha. The reason I posted this, is that our company is actually hosting those servers running the games. Turns out, I'm not eligible even if I happen to be home at that time.

Back