Bin Ladin Aviators/WOW!!

kellyo

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
kello
Ok, this is really really freaky stuff. May be a very keen insight to additional motivations for Osama Bin Ladin to attack the United States. Be ready to be blown away by this. Of course, I'm sure someone has ran across this before, if you have just let me know. I have not and I found this information to be very very interesting.

Mohammad Bin Ladin - Osama's father died in a GA accident in San Antonio, TX on 5/29/1968. 20 years later on the anniversary of Mohammads accident, Salem Bin Ladin, Osama's brother, died in a GA accident near San Antonio.

Both the father and brother of Osama Bin Ladin died in America on the same day, 20 years apart.

Here are some links to help prove this. I can't confirm this story, but some resources I found indicate that this is true. The first 2 links I will provide will take you to a website that names famous people who have died in aircraft accidents. The 3rd link I'll post will be the NTSB accident reports for Mohammad. Salem's accident cannot be found in the NTSB accident database.

Is it possible that Osama, in some strange way sought revenge for the death of his family, rather then our American policy or western culture?? Wow.

Mohammad Bin Ladin - lead

Salem Bin Ladin - Lead

Mohammad - NTSB Report

Strangely enough, there is no NTSB report for Salem's accident. Strange indeed.

What you all think?

Kello-

Nothing strange, the NTSB didn't investigate Ultralight accidents.

Tom-

I think we need to invite Osama to San Antonio on Sept 29. We could have "Aprt Day" and a very public demonstration.

Skyport said:
Kello-

Nothing strange, the NTSB didn't investigate Ultralight accidents.

Tom-
Everyone says this. www.ntsb.gov has a database query, one of the search parameters is Ultralights.

Richard said:
I think we need to invite Osama to San Antonio on Sept 29. We could have "Aprt Day" and a very public demonstration.
"bin Laden" is arabic for "Landing Gear" ...

That website is sobering. I must admit though I have never heard of a majority of the people listed onthe site. Either I live under a rock or their definition of famous is very broad.

Richard said:

We could do like some police departments do. Write Osama a letter:

Dear Osama,

Congratulations, you have just won a motor boat. Come to America to claim.

Fu- I mean Sincerly,

America

Kellyo-

I expected your response, note I used the word "didn't", not don't. There are exceptions to every rule, and I'm not exactly certain what the NTSB policy has been from year-to-year on this issue, I believe the policy has changed over the years just as FAA oversight of Ultralights has changed.

The NTSB recently investigated the WalMart heirs Ultralight accident, and stated it was an exception.

Tom-

Back