Billy Mays Dead

I JUST READ THAT TOO. MAYBE IT'S A START OF ANOTHER SET OF 3?

SORRY FOR THE CAPS - I HAD TO DO THAT IN MEMORY OF BILLY MAYS!

Allan

Carradine
McMahon
Fawcett

Jackson
Mays
????

Wow, that stinks. :frown3:

The folks keeling over as of late (sans McMahon) are close enough to my age to make me get on the bicycle.

Wow, that stinks. :frown3:

The folks keeling over as of late (sans McMahon) are close enough to my age to make me get on the bicycle.

RIP, Billy.

Come join me, Kevin... just got back from 41 miles in the countryside. I'll most likely always be a "gentleman of luxurious proportions", but I'll have a healthy ticker behind the "killer curves" :rofl:

Cheers,

-Andrew

Just to keep this aviation related (not that it has to be, but if it can, why not?!):

Mays was on board a US Airways flight that blew out its front tires as it landed at a Tampa airport on Saturday, MyFOXTampa.com reported.

US Airways spokesman Jim Olson said that none of the 138 passengers and five crew members were injured in the incident, but several passengers reported having bumps and bruises, according to the station.

Authorities have not said whether Mays' death was related to the incident.

Just to keep this aviation related (not that it has to be, but if it can, why not?!):

They are now reporting that he was hit in the head with something during the landing, and was feeling bad prior to going to bed. :eek: This may be more aviation related than initially thought....

They are now reporting that he was hit in the head with something during the landing, and was feeling bad prior to going to bed. :eek: This may be more aviation related than initially thought....

The autopsy will tell...

Subdural Hemotoma.

New meaning to the phrase: "Hey USAir, you're killing me here"

Whoa === I was thinking he had an MI, given his high stress act, but I'm wondering if XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

(You know, no speculating and all. )

You think if you order now you can get 2 bonus funerals - just pay processing, shipping, and handling?

You think if you order now you can get 2 bonus funerals - just pay processing, shipping, and handling?

You!!!

Straight to hell!!

No dinner, either!!!!

:D

(ehh, that last one was directed at Mike. I have no opinion as to the ultimate destination of Billy Mays.:D)

He always annoyed the hell out of me (..."why is he yelling?!"), but it's very sad that he checked out so young... and how weird that it may have been due to a conk on the head aboard an airliner. Another reason I like window seats- people stow anvils and stuff up in those bins.

Wow. RIP.

I noticed the United Airlines (or was it American?) June magazine had a story on him- how he got started and how he was branchiing into selling insurance.

So, does this mean the Sham Wow guy is learning Jackson dance moves?

They had something about hitting his head on a commercial flight in turbulence. :confused:

They say that celebrity deaths come in threes - Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson, for example - But Billy Mays just had to throw in ONE MORE, ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! :rofl:

Back