Bills fans

frfly172

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
ron keating
Went to the opener today at buf. ,must say they where the rudest fans I have had the pleasure to be with.Being a pats fan you have to expect a little hostility . The. Final score gave me some pleasure on leaving the stadium.

Go to a game in Philly sometime to see the worst.

Went to the opener today at buf. ,must say they where the rudest fans I have had the pleasure to be with.Being a pats fan you have to expect a little hostility . The. Final score gave me some pleasure on leaving the stadium.

How do you keep a Buffalo Bill out of your yard?

Paint an end zone in it.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Don't have much occasion to use that joke. Never much cared for pro games, they're expensive and the athletes are just on the job. Love college games and used to go. The kids have such spirit. Fans a quite a bit better behaved as well.

Go to a game in Columbus sometime to see the worst.

FTFY

You will get spit on, liquids dumped on you, food thrown at you. If you have an out of state license plate the windows on your car will be broken out when you go to leave. And that's before they start burning couches.

FTFY

You will get spit on, liquids dumped on you, food thrown at you. If you have an out of state license plate the windows on your car will be broken out when you go to leave. And that's before they start burning couches.

Baloney. Used to be they'd paint a car up in Michigan colors and burn it after the game, but that's verboten these days. That was about the worst of it.

Baloney. Used to be they'd paint a car up in Michigan colors and burn it after the game, but that's verboten these days. That was about the worst of it.

Not really. Put a Michigan license plate on your car for OSU-UM game day, park it in the stadium parking lot and report back. (I even have an old one I will give you) I realize that working for the university, your students could never possibly do anything wrong. But it's bad, really bad that week.

Not really. Put a Michigan license plate on your car for OSU-UM game day, park it in the stadium parking lot and report back. (I even have an old one I will give you) I realize that working for the university, your students could never possibly do anything wrong. But it's bad, really bad that week.

I've had friends come down from Ann Arbor both 20 years ago and fairly recently. None had problems. I imagine there are a couple of streets where the celebrants might get out of hand. These are students. However I doubt it's anything more than after the Michigan/Michigan State game, or any other rivalry game.

I've had friends come down from Ann Arbor both 20 years ago and fairly recently. None had problems. I imagine there are a couple of streets where the celebrants might get out of hand. These are students. However I doubt it's anything more than after the Michigan/Michigan State game, or any other rivalry game.

And I had friends that had happen to them all of the things I mentioned. An impass it is.

And I had friends that had happen to them all of the things I mentioned. An impass it is.

One thing for certain, it'll never happen in Ann Arbor. For that sort of out of control activity the home team has to win.

One thing for certain, it'll never happen in Ann Arbor. For that sort of out of control activity the home team has to win.

The last game in Ann Arbor Michigan did win. And over the past 20, the series is even.

Back