BIL is gonna die

Picky, aren't we... What attributes of yours do you think should be up for elimination?

If I ever make a statement of why I hate this forum and am suspending all of you participants from my genius while you think about what you have done wrong, then feel free to compare me to Bruce.

If I ever make a statement of why I hate this forum and am suspending all of you participants from my genius while you think about what you have done wrong, then feel free to compare me to Bruce.

Pretty much.

That isn't what happened. He said "**** off jerk wads" and left.

My brother in law, whom is an "interesting" guy that I have had some issues with in the past (that may be putting it lightly) is going to die.

He's a heavy drinker. 33 years old, and right now, he's sitting in a hospital, bright yellow, and being told that he won't be getting a liver because he drank himself into the situation he's in.

Unfortunately, my sister will be the one that suffers at his hands (yet again), as will the kids. I never wished death upon him, but I sure wished my sister would find a way away from him before he killed her (as he had tried on a number of occasions in the past, including the time he choked her near to death because she didn't do the laundry before he got home from partying with is friends).

Interesting that this is what will fix the problem, as sad as that is to say.

BTW - he is REALLY yellow. Its bizarre.

I clicked on this thread wondering what catastrophe was headed for Logan International Airport.

Is Doc Bruce off pouting somewhere again? That dude is hilarious. I'd have enjoyed his prohibition-era tirade and finger-waggle on this one.

Dr Bruce hasn't been around here for years. He did comment on the thread the first time around but there was no tirade or finger waggling involved.

Excess alcohol is really bad for your body.

This thread makes me think about Mickey Mantle, who was a hard core alcoholic till it destroyed his liver but unlike the Brother-in-law, he got a new on ahead of people far more likely to make long term use of it, and died shortly thereafter because of his alcoholic history and the accumulated damage to his system.

Waste of a good liver, if you ask me...

which no one did.

This thread makes me think about Mickey Mantle, who was a hard core alcoholic till it destroyed his liver but unlike the Brother-in-law, he got a new on ahead of people far more likely to make long term use of it, and died shortly thereafter because of his alcoholic history and the accumulated damage to his system.

Waste of a good liver, if you ask me...

which no one did.

He made a lot of people, including himself, a lot of money; therefor he was more valuable and deserved that liver. Your BIL should have worked harder so he could have bought his own.

I clicked on this thread wondering what catastrophe was headed for Logan International Airport.

BIL, the airport in Billings Montana? Yep, I was wondering what airport that code was for, and why it was going to close. Instead of that, good news all around, I guess.

Without the attitude please.
Without the jerk-offs that initiate his frustration and bring out the attitude.

By the way Nick, I am happy for the kids and the fact that he seems to have straightened up.

Back