Bikinis on airliners

I wasn't sure where to put this but I thought it was funny if not just different. I was glancing past the news and heard a story about ladies creating in-flight entertainment by walking the isles in bikinis. Whatcha think about that guys? I'm sure thats a dream come true although I wonder how many are getting slapped by their wives, hehe. Apparently these particular airlines are racking up in sales as well, gee I wonder why!

:blowingkisses::blowingkisses:

Well gee Tristin, since no one else has brought this up.......

Let say you get into your Bikini so we can go flying......:goofy: :D

No stories from me about that. But if you want to hear about the underwear I had to buy in Spain last week since my luggage was MIA until just before I boarded a flight home I'll tell you about that. All I can really say now is that the choices were limited and man-panties best describes it.

BTDT in the Netherlands - arrived on a Sunday, had meetings Monday morning (before the AM flights would arrive). I'm not sure who had skimpier stuff - the girls in the windows or the underwear that I ended up with.

That was 15 years ago, and I VOWED I would never again check a bag internationally.

Back