Big Thanks To Kaye From The Girls

EHITCH

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Elizabeth
My sincere thanks to Kaye Clark -- for sending her collection of sectionals for our upcoming Girl Scouts Aerospace badge event. On behalf of our 99s chapter: THANK YOU, KAYE!

Thanks,
Elizabeth Hitchcock
Chicago Area Chapter
The Ninety-Nines

Last edited:
You're welcome, Elizabeth. I'll be sure to save them up for next year!

Elizabeth,
Thanks for the note and pictures. Looks like a great turn-out. You should post some pictures here as I'm sure others would enjoy them.

Kaye

Well, I took a bunch of photos, some of which even turned out alright! Leslie is the keeper of them. Maybe she'll get a chance to post some this weekend, before or after our trip.

Morning, everyone! Have attached a few pix of the Girl Scout Badge Day, so you can see where all those wonderful charts went....

The girls traveled in groups through 7 stations, learking about everything from the founder of the 99s (Amelia Earhart), to how planes fly, parts of a plane (getting to get close and check one out),reading charts (of course), airline careers and more.

Hard to provide a synopsis of the entire day in a few pictures, but hopefully this will give you a sense of that day. I think we ended up with just over 300 girls registered for the morning and afternoon sessions, and thanks to all of you, each girl had a chart of her own in her packet to read, learn from and take home :yes:

Leslie

Attachments

• beforetheshow.JPG
    beforetheshow.JPG
    468.7 KB · Views: 11
  • oview2.JPG
    oview2.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • chartstation.JPG
    chartstation.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • charts2.JPG