Bicycle / dogs

WingNut42

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
WingNut42
Could anyone tell me if there is any kind of bike rack at the main gate? If not am I correct in remembering one at the entrance from camp scholler?

Also, may need to have the dog with me during the airshow on Friday. Will she be allowed through the gate and onto the flight line?

Thanks for the help, in all the years I have been there, I have never had a reason to pay attention to these things. At least not enough for it to stick in my memory.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

-Jon

There's a bike LOT at the west edge of the main gate.

No dogs "on the flight line" - past the gate as far as I know. There is no flight line anymore. They changed those admission rules a long time ago.

Thanks! That's what I needed to know. Poor choice of words on my part, it's simply a question of which side of the gate you're on I suppose.

Main reason I've never brought Peg is 'cuz I'd have to leave her at the camp site, and that won't work.

From the website:

Pet Guidelines (Pets allowed in Camp Scholler ONLY)[FONT=arial,helvetica]EAA has a long-standing policy that pets are not permitted on the convention site or in the campgrounds. Therefore, EAA has designated a “Campers with Pets” area in Camp Scholler for those members who arrive and are not aware of the policy.[/FONT]

• [*]Pet camping in designated area in Camp Scholler Only
    [*]No more than two pets per campsite
    [*]Leads may not be longer than ten feet
    [*]Pets must be leashed at all times
    [*]Please clean up after your pet
    [*]Pets are NOT allowed on the convention grounds and must remain in Camp Scholler

Dogs are allowed on the show grounds provided they are service animals. That is the only way.

I watched a couple get off the bus with a tandem baby stroller and put into it a pair of little dogs. Damndest thing.

I watched a couple get off the bus with a tandem baby stroller and put into it a pair of little dogs. Damndest thing.

It's The End Of The World As We Know It.

attachment.php

http://www.justpetstrollers.com/

Attachments

• petzip-sports-xl-blue-220W.jpg
    petzip-sports-xl-blue-220W.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 20
Back