BFR, Tailwheel.. missing some PIC

genna

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
ТУ-104
Yes, another one of these.. sort of :)

So, I was looking through my logbook earlier and I noticed that there are a few BFR flights and a tailwheel flight without my time marked as PIC.

Now, I'm pretty sure that these should have been be logged as PIC since I was the sole manipulator and rated pilot at the time. But, for whatever reason, the instructors didn't. These flights are from a while ago(some 2001, some 2013)

So, how do I go about correcting this grave injustice?

Add it and recalculate your totals. It's your logbook, so just fix it in a way that makes sense to you and you'll remember if you need to later.

Edit: If you plan to be an airline guy, keep a log of any corrections you make so that you don't get caught off guard later and look foolish in an interview.

Add it and recalculate your totals. It's your logbook, so just fix it in a way that makes sense to you and you'll remember if you need to later.

Edit: If you plan to be an airline guy, keep a log of any corrections you make so that you don't get caught off guard later and look foolish in an interview.

More or less.

As far as regional airlines, lol, if you got an ATP and can fog a mirror they will be more than happy to take you, beggars and choosers and all that.

Update your totals. If it's going to really screw up your logbook then I wouldn't worry about it.

Put your hands up against the wall and spread your legs. You are going to FAA Logbook Jail.
Or you could just fix it.

Personally, I wouldn't bother fixing a few hours worth of PIC time. In the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter anyway. I have some PIC time I'm entitled to that was never logged during my instrument training but that was so long ago now that it doesn't matter to me anymore.

If it really bothers you though, I'd just take a line in your logbook to update the PIC time and write something in the remarks area to document the adjustment.

Personally, I wouldn't bother fixing a few hours worth of PIC time. In the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter anyway. I have some PIC time I'm entitled to that was never logged during my instrument training but that was so long ago now that it doesn't matter to me anymore.

If it really bothers you though, I'd just take a line in your logbook to update the PIC time and write something in the remarks area to document the adjustment.

I would normaly agree with you, but in my case, it actually matters.. I need to get to a specific number and this little over 8 hours does make a nice difference.

Back