BFR progress

superdad

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
superdad
Last Saturday I started my BFR. Did some ground work, thank God I brushed up. LOL

Went up and did turns around a point, s-turns and slow flight. All with in standards. Did 4 T&G's all were good except the last one. Kind of bounced but managed to keep center line. :) My CFII said he was really surprised that I have been away from flying for 7 years!! He wasn't expecting to be on my game.

Wed I go for my medical and flying later that day. Were going to do power on and off stalls, emergency landings

Last Saturday I started my BFR. Did some ground work, thank God I brushed up. LOL

Went up and did turns around a point, s-turns and slow flight. All with in standards. Did 4 T&G's all were good except the last one. Kind of bounced but managed to keep center line. :) My CFII said he was really surprised that I have been away from flying for 7 years!! He wasn't expecting to be on my game.

Wed I go for my medical and flying later that day. Were going to do power on and off stalls, emergency landings

Flying is funny that way. I can go months without flying and have the best landings ever.

Where you flying out of? Club?

Flying is funny that way. I can go months without flying and have the best landings ever.

Where you flying out of? Club?

I fly out of Millard. I don't belong to a club.

Good for you,you should be back up sol low soon. Have fun, go fly.

What's a BFR? I know what a flight review is, but BFR doesn't sound like a actual thing.

Edit: I just found out what a BFR is I was too busy doing a Postion and Hold, and I didn't read the post closely enough.

Last edited:
What's a BFR? I know what a flight review is, but BFR doesn't sound like a actual thing.

Edit: I just found out what a BFR is I was too busy doing a Postion and Hold, and I didn't read the post closely enough.

Line up and wait?

Back