BFR Done

HPNFlyGirl

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iBrookieMonster
Had a GREAT day today. Had my BFR today and the CFI was IMPRESSED!!!!! He said that I flew the plane a lot better than most guys with more hours. Not bad since I haven't flown in over a year.

Then I had lunch with my good friend Rosalind and we attended an aviation seminar on flying to the Bahamas.

After that Sharon (Greg's wife) called to say she had landed at RDU and I met her and her aunt for dinner.

What a GREAT day!!!!! :yesnod:

Waytago, Brooke!

hm. some posts spell your name with no 'e' - which is it, por favor?

Had a GREAT day today. Had my BFR today and the CFI was IMPRESSED!!!!! He said that I flew the plane a lot better than most guys with more hours. Not bad since I haven't flown in over a year.

Then I had lunch with my good friend Rosalind and we attended an aviation seminar on flying to the Bahamas.

After that Sharon (Greg's wife) called to say she had landed at RDU and I met her and her aunt for dinner.

What a GREAT day!!!!! :yesnod:
Cool bean Brook!!

Good for you, Brook. But, why haven't you been flying? The sky misses you.

Brooke: Good Job on the BFR...BTW I always meant to ask you...does the HPN stand for White Plains, NY (KHPN)?

Thanks everyone. I can't afford to fly right now. :( It's been since Halloween 2008 since the flight before the BFR. Figured I might as well do a quick, cheap flight, since this might be my only time flying this year. It really sucks. I was just a few flights away from my IR checkride when I ran out of money. :(

It's Brook. Though people call me Brooke, Brookie, Brookins, BrookE, Brooky, Brooklyn, Brooke Shields, etc., etc., etc.

And yes...HPN stands for White Plains, NY. I am a Westchester girl. Though I live in NC now. :( Westchester is too expensive to live in.

On a :D note I did my BFR. :D

Back