Beyond the Weather Briefing Chicago 9-20 & 21

asgcpa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
CPA
To Chicago area aviators,

We are just a month away from the event and I wanted to send out a few reminders.

First, this workshop has met it's minimum attendance! If you know of anyone who would benefit from this unique training opportunity, please send them my way. There are still seats left. The link to sign up is: http://avwxworkshops.com/forum/read.php?25,750,750

The workshop is being held at the Crowne Plaza Northbrook fairly close to the Chicago Executive Airport. If you are remaining overnight, we have a block rate of $99 per night (plus taxes and fees) under the A9W group code at the hotel. The block room rate is good through August 29th. Be sure to book the room very soon. See the link below for more information.

If you are flying in, Hawthorne is the preferred FBO. We have made arrangements for discounted fees and fuel. If you have any questions at Hawthorne, please see Kiah Ziegler. See the link below for more information.

The workshop officially starts at 10 a.m. on Saturday, but I invite you to arrive as early as 8:30 a.m. for a pre-workshop Q&A. The workshop will finish at 3 p.m. on Sunday. Also, if you have any food allergies, please let Scott know as soon as possible.

Feel free to bring a laptop or other portable device such as an iPad. You may also want to bring an extension cord for your device. When you arrive, I'll be giving you access to a pdf file containing a copy of the presentation. For all of the details including the address of the hotel and how to book your room, please visit the following link: http://avwxworkshops.com/forum/read.php?25,750,750#msg-750.

Lastly, one of our attendees (me) has organized a group dinner on Saturday night beginning around 6:30 p.m. Please note, the cost of the dinner will be $35 per person plus taxes and gratuity payable at the restaurant. It's a great Italian Restaraunt. If you are interested in attending the group dinner, please reply to Scott.

As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call Scott at 704-759-6601 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT). I will be sending out at least one more reminder e-mail in the weeks to come. Looking forward to meeting everyone in September.

Back