Beyerdynamic headsets wanted

pigpenracing

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
pigpen
Beyerdynamic aviation headsets didn't hit it off to well and were discontinued a few years back. Does anyone have these headsets and want to sell or trade them?

They discontinued a great deal of their line because of manufacturing defects.

HS, MMX, T50p, Custom One Pro.

I threw away all the parts I had for their lines. However if you need parts, just find some old MMX300's on eBay. It's the exact same carcass.

Last edited:
I wanted some complete headsets. I bought 4 passive hs-200's years ago and really love the headsets. I sell tons of headsets and have tried everything. I was loving my Clarity aloft for a little while but keep going back to these Beyerdynamics. My 12 year old son likes them better than anything else also. I have been using them in the Pitts any you just can't get any better. They are quiet, crystal clear and the mic is perfect. The mic works better than the clarity at high noise and I could not hear radio calls with the David Clarks. They are super light so I don't have to strap them on doing aerobatics, they stay put.
I can't believe more people didn't use are like these. I have been watching eBay and craigslist and none are anywhere.

I wanted some complete headsets. I bought 4 passive hs-200's years ago and really love the headsets. I sell tons of headsets and have tried everything. I was loving my Clarity aloft for a little while but keep going back to these Beyerdynamics. My 12 year old son likes them better than anything else also. I have been using them in the Pitts and you just can't get any better. They are quiet, crystal clear and the mic is perfect. The mic works better than the clarity at high noise and I could not hear radio calls with the David Clarks. They are super light so I don't have to strap them on doing aerobatics, they stay put.
I can't believe more people didn't like these. I have been watching eBay and craigslist and none are anywhere.

Back