Beware of Suspicious Airport Activity & Individuals

wabower

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Wayne
Some of us locals gathered for lunch today at one of the regular spots. While there, these two "chick-e-poos" showed up, claiming they were pilots and had flown in from up north somewhere. They were leaning on this airplane when we found them, and a few minutes later they had disappeared.

Somebody said he thought he saw them at the Denison VFW last night, talking to the old sailors. Be careful out there.

Cedar Mills POA 002.jpg

Some of us locals gathered for lunch today at one of the regular spots. While there, these two "chick-e-poos" showed up, claiming they were pilots and had flown in from up north somewhere. They were leaning on this airplane when we found them, and a few minutes later they had disappeared.

Somebody said he thought he saw them at the Denison VFW last night, talking to the old sailors. Be careful out there.

View attachment 14064
Wayne, you crack me up! :D :D :D

It was great finally meeting you in person. :yes: Maybe next fly-in, there will be time for me to beg a ride in your shiny taildragger.

I wasn't the one who had to be home by dark. :wink2:

Glad the group could get together, thanks for making the effort to come, and for the videos. I've been watching them this evening, especially the Cuban 8's. It has been an excellent reinforcement of my decision to discontinue aerobatics. Speaking of which, my recollection is that Si made me hold that inverted down line for about 2 minutes longer, and only let me roll upright when he thought he was about to get puked on.

Hope we can do it again with even better weather, more good folks and much more time.

Wayne, you crack me up! :D

It was great finally meeting you in person. :yes: Maybe next fly-in, there will be time for me to beg a ride in your shiny taildragger.

I wasn't the one who had to be home by dark. :wink2:
:D

It has been an excellent reinforcement of my decision to discontinue aerobatics. Speaking of which, my recollection is that Si made me hold that inverted down line for about 2 minutes longer, and only let me roll upright when he thought he was about to get puked on.
You musta had a whole lot of fun with those. :eek: :D

Hope we can do it again with even better weather, more good folks and much more time.
Sounds like a great idea! Maybe in the spring? Those cabins near the runway look like a cool place to stay. :yes:

If we have more time with the next fly-in at Cedar Mills maybe we can all take each other flying. :yes:

They do look suspicious. I would even suspect things are a little upside down in their lives given what they claim to be flying.

Looks suspiciously like someone on the last page of the December AOPA Flight Training magazine.

Back