For Sale Best Tugs B9 tug, still in crate

jkrace

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Jack
Best Tugs B9 tug with regenerative braking, retract gear attachment, led light, fire extinguisher, USB, cup holder. Bought new for my M600 (Meridian) and still in the crate. My plane can only fit in the community hangar and the FBO will no use a tug they don’t own and will not allow me to use the tug myself. My purchase price was $7800 plus shipping, will sell for $5800 plus shipping. I haven’t figured out how to post pictures here, but can email them upon request.
Jack
(813) 545-5237

I went to look this up, but their web site doesn't have a B9 on it... Is it a B8?

I just purchased 2 Alpha Tugs to move tooling around the shop.. Great tugs!... will be getting 2 more. The larger units will move a lot of weight.... Great company and product support.... well worth the price. hope it sales soon...

This Tug is sold, pending payment next Monday. It’s a Bravo B9. It was deleivered this past summer so it’s possible the models have changed. It’s listed right below the B12 model in size. I think roughly 600lb unit weight, for up to 9000lb gross weight plane. If for some reason the sale falls through I’ll let you know.
Thanks,
Jack

That’s too bad. I love my Best Tugs tug and wouldn’t want to be without it.

Back