Best. Toy. Evar. on Woot

I figured Jesse'd be all over this one. Watch YouTube for evidence thereof.

They're sold out of course, but you can buy one at the regular $19.95 price from the first link.

It just occurred to me that smart companies might give away a few thousand units on Woot just to get the advertising exposure. :smile:

Mike are you married? My wife would *&^$$^&^ Kill me. She'd be finding marshmellows for weeks in the couch in the plants. I gotta get me a few of those.

Mike are you married? My wife would *&^$$^&^ Kill me. She'd be finding marshmellows for weeks in the couch in the plants. I gotta get me a few of those.

I bought a mini drum set for my nephew's birthday when I was P.O.'d at my sister. She didn't talk to me for months! :D

This falls into the same category...little jet puffs ground into the carpet!

Not a problem if a dog lives in the house.

Heh! Imagine playing catch with this and dog treats! :rofl:

Could 'cause some tummy aches, though so the mini-mallows are the least of your clean-up worries. :rolleyes:

This is why you run shop air into the house with various outlets. Marshmallows + 80psi = awesomeness.

This is why you run shop air into the house with various outlets. Marshmallows + 80psi = awesomeness.

Thus are found the seeds of genius.

It is good to be home owner. *

It is good to be able to build bachelor pad / man cave innovations.

* I'm still haven't trouble adjusting to ideas like I can, indeed, make as many holes in the walls as I want to run wires and such.

According to a post on the forum you can the marshmallow blower from Five Below(?) http://www.fivebelow.com/sports

I guess you have to have a store nearby. I don't.

Let the kids come up with their own fun. We used to drop kitchen matches down the barrels of our spring-loaded Daisy BB guns and shoot at cinder block walls. Made a neat little flash when they hit!

Trapper John

Let the kids come up with their own fun. We used to drop kitchen matches down the barrels of our spring-loaded Daisy BB guns and shoot at cinder block walls. Made a neat little flash when they hit!

Several posts are saying you can make a similar or better pop gun with PVC pipe, and as EdFred says, optionally put on brass fitting for compressed air. I'll have to see how the valve thing works.

combine it with a blow torch and you could try shooting toasted marshmallows!

Back