Best price for Whelen?

Groundpounder

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Emerson Bigguns
Looking to buy some Whelen stuff, namely a LED beacon and LED nav lights. Would it be worth waiting for Oshkosh to try to get a deal there? If not, who has the best prices for their stuff? Aircraft Spruce seems like it actually has reasonable prices for their stuff.

Very timely question for many given the implementation of Skybeacon and TailBeacon ADSB.

The Orion 650 series looked nice if you did not already have wing tip modifications, Is it supposed to take the place of a strobe as well as the nav lights since there’s a lot to it? When I looked, a less expensive and seemingly easier thing if you did not need strobes was the Whelen Chroma 71900. Love to get a good deal even though I will not be at OSH.

Knots 2U beats Aircraft Spruce on price for almost all products. Lights are definitely one of those products.

Knots 2U beats Aircraft Spruce on price for almost all products. Lights are definitely one of those products.

Unless you wait for Osh or SnF, K2U is the cheapest...... I have bought a bunch of stuff for both my planes at K2U.

Didn't know K2U sold stuff other than mods. Thanks!

I ended up getting a pair of Whelen Chroma's from Aircraft Spruce at Oshkosh for $117/each. It was worth waiting.

Back