Best place to rent in Morristown KMMU?

Scott Mitchell

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Scott Mitchell
Have good friends who just moved to West Orange. I’m a west coast airline pilot who’s been renting GA quite a bit at home. Curious where pilots have had good experiences in the area.

Have good friends who just moved to West Orange. I’m a west coast airline pilot who’s been renting GA quite a bit at home. Curious where pilots have had good experiences in the area.

If they're looking for a club at KMMU, I'm a member of the Morris Aero Club there. Feel free to put them in touch with me.

I've never rented there, so can't comment on the rental situation.

Thank you-
They aren’t pilots- it would be for me when I visit - which I do several times a year

If they're looking for a club at KMMU, I'm a member of the Morris Aero Club there. Feel free to put them in touch with me.

I've never rented there, so can't comment on the rental situation.

Thank you-
They aren’t pilots- it would be for me when I visit - which I do several times a year

Yes, but would they like to become pilots? :)

As you may have already found from the website, there are four flight schools at the airport: American Flyers, ATP Flight School, Certified Flyers, and Nova Aviation. But I've no experience with any of them.

I think you'll like flying out of Morristown, though. I'm very happy with the airport.

N07 if you like non towered. Aero safety training is there. Good maintenance and new plane. Simple check out

Hahaha
They’re actors- not likely:)
I wish they would though!
And yes :) just thought I’d check here if anyone had an opinion

Yes, but would they like to become pilots? :)

As you may have already found from the website, there are four flight schools at the airport: American Flyers, ATP Flight School, Certified Flyers, and Nova Aviation. But I've no experience with any of them.

I think you'll like flying out of Morristown, though. I'm very happy with the airport.

Last edited:
Back