Best pick up lines at the flight line bar made by a pilot

We just join the mile high club in bed. Much easier. :)
You must have had Szechuan last night and are reading the fortune cookie

"You will meet a gregarious, loquacious, fast typing flying computer nerd.... in bed"

Redneck foreplay! :eek:
When looking at an aircraft on the ramp, do you know how to tell that both pilots are Rednecks?

From the tobacco stains on both sides of the fuselage

Hello there good lookin'!

If you're dating a pilot then raise your glass.

If you're not then raise your standards.

And I can help with that.

A researcher asked a pilot when the last time he last had sex. "2005" he replied. The researcher says he was surprised as he had heard of the sexual exploits of pilot. The pilot told him it wasn't too surprising, looking at his watch, it's only 2100 now.

Here's how we do it down south: "Get in the truck b..tch!" :eek:

Nah doesn't work either.... :(

How to say "I love you" in Newfie:

"Nice arse, get in da truck."

I thought being a pilot would lead to success in the lady department - the last girl I dated (for a year and a half, lived with for a year) flew with me only twice.

I'm a bush pilot too, which is the most rugged and talented kind of pilot.

I thought being a pilot would lead to success in the lady department - the last girl I dated (for a year and a half, lived with for a year) flew with me only twice.

I'm a bush pilot too, which is the most rugged and talented kind of pilot.

I see a Freudie in there...

This thread reminds me badly of Chuck's failed attempts (all of them :D ).

2016-01-15-cw0913.jpg

I don't have Google translate at my fingertips and I still can tell that one isn't going to work.

"hey, how long is recess? you want some ice cream"

this creepy guy at work told me that has worked for him a couple of times.

"hey, how long is recess? you want some ice cream"

this creepy guy at work told me that has worked for him a couple of times.

His other line was probably "Wanna see my ankle bracelet?"

Flew up to a small mtn biking town this summer with a buddy. After a day a biking, cleaned up and headed to the outdoor bar in town. After a few beers, buddy saunters up to a few ladies at the bar, and I hear "yeah, my buddy over there Rob-o flew us up to do some biking here. Private plane, ya know..." It continued on a bit. It didn't help when he pointed at me and I was laughing my ass off sitting at the table...

So yeah, didn't work.

I can honestly say I've never pulled the pilot card in an attempt to hook up with a chick. I'm not saying I'm above it, it just hasn't been necessary.

Back in the day I was travelling with friends in Colorado. We were young and trying to get into a bar (we were old enough). The rest of my group was ahead of me and the bouncer was commenting on the fact that they had out of state licenses....Maryland...Maryland...Maryland...United States of America? What's this (I'd used my pilot certificate).

Flew up to a small mtn biking town this summer with a buddy. After a day a biking, cleaned up and headed to the outdoor bar in town. After a few beers, buddy saunters up to a few ladies at the bar, and I hear "yeah, my buddy over there Rob-o flew us up to do some biking here. Private plane, ya know..." It continued on a bit. It didn't help when he pointed at me and I was laughing my ass off sitting at the table...

So yeah, didn't work.

For the record, that was a different Rob-O!

As a female pilot, might not a successful pick-up line of a guy be something like "Hi. I'm a pilot. Never mind, I'm just a girl. Wanna be picked up?"

Back