Best one yet

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Dear sir/madam,

I am Mrs. SUHA ARAFAT, the wife of YASSER ARAFAT, the Palestinian leader who died recently in Paris. Since his death and even prior to the announcement, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism,confusion,humiliation,frustration
and hopelessness by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister.
I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment. You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine Government.

In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to make me poor for life. As you know, the Muslim community has no regards for woman, more importantly when the woman is from a christian background,hence my desire for a foreign assistance.

I have deposited the sum of 22.5 million dollars with a Financial firm in Europe whose name is withheld for now until we open communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account forsafe keeping and any Investment opportunity. This arrangement will be known to you and I alone and all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because our government has tapped all my linesand aremonitoring allmy moves.

In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, we will have to negotiate on your Percentage share of the $22.5,000,000 that will be kept in your position for a while and invested in your name for my trust pending when my Daughter,Zahwa,will come off age and takefull responsibility of her Family Estate/inheritance.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in life time and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children.

In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.
Please expedite action.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suha Arafat

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0
Received: from webserver.blueforcemedia.com ([75.126.168.58]) by #######.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.211);
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:35:17 -0500
Received: (qmail 1370 invoked from network); 16 Nov 2007 09:19:02 -0600
Received: from localhost (127.0.0.1)
by localhost with SMTP; 16 Nov 2007 09:19:02 -0600
Received: from 213.181.91.130 ([213.181.91.130]) by
webmail.triadmediainc.com (Horde MIME library) with HTTP; Fri, 16 Nov 2007
09:19:02 -0600
Message-ID: <20071116091902.ca66ly7r5wgwogg4@webmail.triadmediainc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:19:02 -0600
Reply-to: arafatmrs.suha@yahoo.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=ISO-8859-1;
DelSp="Yes";
format="flowed"
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.1.3)
Return-Path: suhangng7@gmail.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Nov 2007 15:35:17.0093 (UTC) FILETIME=[49DB1950:01C82866]
IP address location & IP address info:IP address [?]:213.181.91.130 (Copy) IP address country:
ng.png
Nigeria IP address state:LagosIP address city:LagosIP address latitude:6.4531IP address longitude:3.3958ISP [?]:bt limitedOrganization:bt limitedLocal Time of this IP country:2007-11-16 17:23

wow Ed you are really rubbing shoulders with the world leaders!

They're reading the papers. Nobody knows how many $Bs Arafat stashed, but it's sure that he did.

So (if real :no:) ... she wants you to launder $22 mil that was stolen from a terrorist organization (?) while being monitored by mutiple govs and organizations.

I draw the line at ****ing of the feds & terrorist organizations.

Ed, it is vitally important to the financial welfare of this poor woman that you cease and desist. In other words, back off.

Suha and I have already commenced negotiations of my percentage and your involvment could result in irreparable harm.

A word of caution Ed: I think it's possible this email is a fake. It's hard to tell, but there IS a chance. Maybe the safest thing to do is to give me your bank account information and I'll pass it along to Mrs. Arafat after I'm sure it's for real.

I'll give you my account numbers next time you show up at 6Y9. Oh wait, you haven't showed up a first time yet. :rofl:

I'll give you my account numbers next time you show up at 6Y9. Oh wait, you haven't showed up a first time yet. :rofl:

You could meet at Ames. Oh wait.....

You could meet at Ames. Oh wait.....

Weather kept me away from the glide-a-thon. I don't do airmet zulu pentration. That was a nasty weekend here, in fact I ended up cancelling a weeklong trip that was to include Ames. For the recent one, I had commitments for that weekend long before it was put together.

Weather kept me away from the glide-a-thon. I don't do airmet zulu pentration. That was a nasty weekend here, in fact I ended up cancelling a weeklong trip that was to include Ames. For the recent one, I had commitments for that weekend long before it was put together.

Any other excuses? :)

"Arafat controls billions of dollars meant for the Palestinian people.

In a word, he stole it, intelligence sources agree.
His personal fortune has been estimated at between $2 and $3 billion, most of it in Swiss bank accounts.

He would have been worth a lot more were it not for the hard times in exile from 1982 until 1993, when Arafat was worth up to $5 billion, mostly through drug trafficking in Lebanon. "

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41302

So, if this article is anywhere NEAR the truth, Suha has enough dough to take care of herself for the rest of her decadent life...

By the way, Suha would like to thank all of you for making generous contributions (through the IRS and Uncle Sam) to the "Palestinian people*"...hum...:yes:

* a.k.a Suha

Now thats a new take on a Nigerian Scam. I wish it were true. Shuha should rot in hell along with her dirtball husband.

Alon do they have Nigerian Scams in Israel. I suppose not as they would have to learn hebrew. You worked there you should know what the country is like.

I got one the other day offering to share half of $10.5 million from a dead Iraqi general. Oddly, the letter was from a supposed lawyer in Hong Kong.

If only.....

Now thats a new take on a Nigerian Scam. I wish it were true. Shuha should rot in hell along with her dirtball husband.

Alon do they have Nigerian Scams in Israel. I suppose not as they would have to learn hebrew. You worked there you should know what the country is like.

The Nigerians are really something else...you wouldn't believe the scam stories I've heard during my time in Nigeria...

Well you know the saying "Necessity is the mother of all inventions" :yes:

4X-CHC is waiting for you by the way - when are you coming back ?

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0
Received: from webserver.blueforcemedia.com ([75.126.168.58]) by #######.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.211);
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:35:17 -0500
Received: (qmail 1370 invoked from network); 16 Nov 2007 09:19:02 -0600
Received: from localhost (127.0.0.1)
by localhost with SMTP; 16 Nov 2007 09:19:02 -0600
Received: from 213.181.91.130 ([213.181.91.130]) by
webmail.triadmediainc.com (Horde MIME library) with HTTP; Fri, 16 Nov 2007
09:19:02 -0600
Message-ID: <20071116091902.ca66ly7r5wgwogg4@webmail.triadmediainc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:19:02 -0600
Reply-to: arafatmrs.suha@yahoo.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=ISO-8859-1;
DelSp="Yes";
format="flowed"
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.1.3)
Return-Path: suhangng7@gmail.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Nov 2007 15:35:17.0093 (UTC) FILETIME=[49DB1950:01C82866]
IP address location & IP address info:IP address [?]:213.181.91.130 (Copy) IP address country:
ng.png
Nigeria IP address state:LagosIP address city:LagosIP address latitude:6.4531IP address longitude:3.3958ISP [?]:bt limitedOrganization:bt limitedLocal Time of this IP country:2007-11-16 17:23

How does one extract this information from an e-mail?:dunno:

:D:D:D:DJust wait until the TSA finds out that the 'worthless airport manager' of 6Y9 is talking to the wife of the former head of a terrorist outfit about laundering money. I'll bet they start parachuting in and demanding that the people of Sidnaw start removing their shoes!:D:D:D:D

Back