Best IPAD app for jeppesen charts

oicur12

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
oicur12
hey all,

I am a foreigner about to commence some training to convert my ATPL to an FAA ATP.

Is there a recommended IPAD app that stores Jepp charts and airport information etc.

The flying school uses Foreflight but they dont appear to be Jepp. It also had airport data and weather etc, a great app.

Any ideas?

Regards

Yes Jeppesen has their own iPad app. Jeppesen Mobile Flightdeck. You can find it in the apple app store

Hey guys,

My IPAD is on the fritz and wont be ready until training starts next week.

I thought I would use jeppesen flight deck on my mac and then print the charts for use.

Does anybody know if charts can be printed?

Regards

Just keep in mind that Jepp costs around $800/year for continental US, it's it's only charts. Foreflight is 10 times cheaper and lets do you flight planning and whole bunch of other stuff. I personally wouldn't get the Jepp charts unless I work for a company that pays for it.

Just keep in mind that Jepp costs around $800/year for continental US, it's it's only charts. Foreflight is 10 times cheaper and lets do you flight planning and whole bunch of other stuff. I personally wouldn't get the Jepp charts unless I work for a company that pays for it.

Yeah, I've been a Foreflight subscriber over a year and a half now, and old habits die hard. I still carry a bag with paper that I never use. Best $75 a year I spend. When I complete my IR training, I'm going to shoot the works and do $150 a year to have position on plates.

Back