Best Eye Exam I've Ever Had

RJM62

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geek on the Hill
It's rare these days for a professional to exceed my expectations by such a margin that I feel compelled to tell others about it. Today was one of these days.

I've moved since my last annual eye exam, making it an even longer trip to my old eye doc. So I decided to find a private-practice optometrist more local to me -- local in this case meaning (preferably) within a 50-mile radius or less.

I did some research and decided to give Dr. Robert Connelly of Stamford, New York a try. I was very impressed. He gave my eyeballs the best and most thorough exam they've gotten in years. I'd put it on a par with the eye exam that was part of the flight physical when I was in the service -- if not better.

So if you're looking for an optometrist in the Delaware / Schoharie / Otsego County areas of New York State, I have just the guy.

-Rich

Oh, and by the way: The cost for the exam was $55.00. Great price, especially considering that he spent about 40 minutes on my eyeballs.

I'm really impressed with this guy.

-Rich

Does he have a wife names Iris? A dog and cat named Rod and Cone?

Who knew a report about a good eye doc would lends itself to all thes puns. To many might become style-fulling.

Does he have a wife names Iris? A dog and cat named Rod and Cone?

Who knew a report about a good eye doc would lends itself to all thes puns. To many might become style-fulling.

I didn't think it would generate any replies at all, but the puns were good for a chuckle first thing in the morning. Kinda put the day in focus.

-Rich

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back