Best diet ever

Ken Ibold

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Ibold
We were cleaning out all of the dog stuff (a sad task) and I picked up the plastic bucket that held her food. I was reminded of the trick my wife played when we bought a bag of it once.

A woman behind her asked if she had a dog. Duh. She was feeling a bit crabby so on impulse, she told the woman no, she was starting the Purina Diet again, although she probably shouldn't because she'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that she'd lost 50 pounds before awakening in an intensive care unit with tubes coming out of most of her orifices and IV's in both arms.

The woman's eyes about bugged out of her head. Cath went on and on with the bogus diet story and this woman was totally buying it. She told her that it was an easy, inexpensive diet and that the way it works is to load your pockets or purse with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The package said the food is nutritionally complete so she was going to try it again.

By then practically everyone in the line was enthralled with the story, particulary a tall guy behind this woman. Then the woman asked if something in the dog food had poisoned her and was that why she ended up in the hospital.

Cath said no, she'd been sitting in the street licking her butt when a car hit her. She thought the tall guy in line was going to have to be carried out the door.

HAHAHA!!!! That's hilarious!!!!! :rofl:

Good one Ken. That's the kind of stuff most of wish we could have thought of but don't until after we leave...

Back