Best Cleaner for Taking Care of Greasy Belly?

Just put in a decent engine instead of one that pukes oil all over your airplane.

Problem solved.

No greasy belly on my ride.

:)

I have used JOJO hand cleaner, no abrasive. Slop it on and the thickness of the stuff seems to allow the magic chemical, think it is mineral spirits to work a little longer.

I have used JOJO hand cleaner, no abrasive. Slop it on and the thickness of the stuff seems to allow the magic chemical, think it is mineral spirits to work a little longer.
Ingredients: C11-15 Alkane/cycloalkane, Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Oleic Acid, Trideceth-9, Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Chloroxylenol, Laureth-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate. Ingredients of ‘fragrance/parfum’ comply with the safety standards of the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) and can be found within the List of Consumer Goods Fragrance Ingredients

Contains sodium hydroxide. Aka lye. It eats aluminum.

Back