Best Beds

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
I spent a weekend recently at a Radisson hotel in Santa Maria, CA. Lovely place, great food, nice people, etc. But the bed had me sold on Radisson. They have the Sleep number beds in most of their hotels now. I don't know about you guys, but I like a real soft bed that is hard to get out of once your planted in it. This bed was just awesome. not only did I turn it way down (don't remember the actual number) but they also had the tempurpedic pillows and a feather quilt. It was so heavenly, I think I spent more time in the bed relaxing that weekend just watching movies and enjoying the vacation for a change.
I don't work for Radisson, and am not trying to sell anything here....But...at http://radisson.com they have free sweepstakes you can enter to win a free sleep by numbers bed. you see the results as soon as you play. It costs nothing, and would sure be cool to see one of us actually win :) so go on over there and give it a try :yes:

Michael

I'd like to try one of those. Been doing the waterbed thing for nearly 30 years, and am starting to consider an upgrade (gonna miss that heater on cold Michigan nights though). I have the temperpedic pillows (contoured and non) and was actually considering one of their mattresses. I've tried them for a few minutes in the store, seem great. Anyone ever tried one for a night?

that is a weird sweepstakes. I am not an instant winner.

Michael said:
I spent a weekend recently at a Radisson hotel in Santa Maria, CA. Lovely place, great food, nice people, etc. But the bed had me sold on Radisson. They have the Sleep number beds in most of their hotels now. I don't know about you guys, but I like a real soft bed that is hard to get out of once your planted in it.

Well shoot. I wish you had posted that two weeks ago, I'd have stayed in the Radisson in Houston the week that I was there! :D I have a Sleep number bed. I've had it for two years now and I'll never own a regular bed again. I love the thing, and I too like it soft enough to take 10 minutes to crawl out of (25 or so).

T Bone said:
I'd like to try one of those. Been doing the waterbed thing for nearly 30 years, and am starting to consider an upgrade (gonna miss that heater on cold Michigan nights though). I have the temperpedic pillows (contoured and non) and was actually considering one of their mattresses. I've tried them for a few minutes in the store, seem great. Anyone ever tried one for a night?

We have one in our house and another one in our 5th wheel RV. Also have had a water bed for over 20 years so the sleep number has won out.

sere

I can see this thread getting like the "what's the best headset?" discussions. Find the one that feels best!

My mattress is one you might not have heard of -- Englander. I hadn't ever heard of them either, but was in Charleston, SC with the GF at the time. We walked all over that town and were beat. Figured I would be dead meat the next day, too, but woke up feeling great! After an experience like that you have to ask what kind of mattress it was. And so it was an Englander.

Bought one when I got home.

-Rich

Back