Best ADS-B solution to pair with Aspen EFD1000?

Fearless Tower

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Fearless Tower
Didn't see what I was looking for in the other recent ADS-B threads, so I'll ask here....

I'm trying to plan my ADS-B upgrade for the Baron and trying to figure out the best combo. Current transponder is an older Collins and probably won't last another 5 years. I plan to install an Aspen EFD 1000 within the next year. Already have a 430 WAAS installed.

What is the best ADS-B Out solution that will work allow traffic to display on the Aspen?

Didn't see what I was looking for in the other recent ADS-B threads, so I'll ask here....

I'm trying to plan my ADS-B upgrade for the Baron and trying to figure out the best combo. Current transponder is an older Collins and probably won't last another 5 years. I plan to install an Aspen EFD 1000 within the next year. Already have a 430 WAAS installed.

What is the best ADS-B Out solution that will work allow traffic to display on the Aspen?

Probably Aspen's own ADS-B box. They've been available since last spring.They have ADS-B in and in/out so you can go either way on the transponder.

Back