Bent her up good NA

Well, at least it wasn't your middle finger so it can still serve that purpose.... :eek: :lol:

I did get a photo of me giving the finger w my mangled one once it was numb in the ER so I can send it to ppl that **** me off! Nothing like a surprise photo of a bloody stump w a finger tip tilted 90 degrees to where it should be and a bone sticking out of it to say “I love you” :)

Sorry to hear about your accident, I think I would have ****ed my pants if that happened to me. Hope you have a fast recovery. At least you still have your nose picking finger..:rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your accident, I think I would have ****ed my pants if that happened to me. Hope you have a fast recovery. At least you still have your nose picking finger..:rolleyes:

Thanks!

who said I didn’t fill my drawers? :)

Thanks!

who said I didn’t fill my drawers? :)
Grandma found granddads finger in his glove after an accident at the mine. Western PA coal mine. They gave grandma his clothes after the accident and she washed them. That was in the early 60's. Granddad never missed his finger tip but always said it feels like it is still there

Grandma found granddads finger in his glove after an accident at the mine. Western PA coal mine. They gave grandma his clothes after the accident and she washed them. That was in the early 60's. Granddad never missed his finger tip but always said it feels like it is still there

Ive heard that before- strange thing our bodies do

Installing some egress windows and needed some crushed concrete for base/backfill and such for the retaining wall. Got a dump trailer and headed to the pit. Paid for three yards- guy in the loader was feeling generous… I bet he dumped in 6! (2800lb a yard)The old 230k 5.8 Ford was working hard but it was only a few miles to home. All was fine till I was backing up the hill to the driveway!

View attachment 99668 View attachment 99669

guess who’s buying a new hitch and receiver tomorrow… lol.

Ohh look at the flavor!

Maybe you won't do that again...

Probably won’t, at least not to that finger. Ouch.

I nearly pinched the end of my ring finger off in a car door when I was 4, long scar under the nail now. I can’t remember much from being that young, but I clearly remember the pain of the car door … and also falling off the monkey bars.

Back