Bent a plane today no drug test or anyrhing

U

Unregistered

Tired of people on this page saying that bending an airplane will result in a medical record search or drug test....
A guy taxied into me today, damaged his tail dragged and my empennage Pretty good... Faa asked if I had insurance and then wrote a quick report . Nothing else

Tired of people on this page saying that bending an airplane will result in a medical record search or drug test....
A guy taxied into me today, damaged his tail dragged and my empennage Pretty good... Faa asked if I had insurance and then wrote a quick report . Nothing else
Well, you don't know yet whether they'll do a medical record search. All depends what the first FAA inspector wrote in his report. Now since someone taxied into you, maybe not... but you won't know for sure for a while.

If someone hit you ,you might assume they would face a drug test and medical review.

You weren't the person at fault or the person who caused the accident so why would they be interested in your condition? I don't think your incident proves anything.

Doesn't sound like you bent anything. You just happened to be in your plane when someone else bent it.

I smell a troll.

I don't know of any threads where people argued about the FAA investigating accidents.

Don't feed the troll.

Last edited:
You got bent. You were the bendee, not the bender. And yes, if they want to look at your medical then they can, and will. If they want to look at your logs, and your pilot log they can, if they want to look at your A/W they can. If you think the FAA is restricted or enjoined from looking at anything, anywhere that's a mistake.

If anybody had been seriously hurt or killed, I bet they'd have tested everybody.

Always suspicious when someone logs on unregistered,not sure we're getting the full story.

A couple years back I was flying skydivers and had carb ice, engine quit short final and I went into a lake, ended up having to go to the hospital. I was never drug tested for anything.

Now now ladies... we're not supposed to assume unregistered posters are trolls.

Even posts as blatant as this OPs.

I still haven't gotten the ashes off my butt from the last two rounds of trollishness I was flamed for scoffing at.

No FAA inspector got within 90 miles of me when I had my accident (and ended up closing the OKV airport). Fortunately for me some darned fool ultralighter killed himself two counties over so they were less concerned with the "nobody injured" report from the airport manager.

I did have fun with a Virginia State Trouper helping him fill out his "Commonwealth of Virginia Aviation Accident Report."

Even posts as blatant as this OPs.

I still haven't gotten the ashes off my butt from the last two rounds of trollishness I was flamed for scoffing at.

Geico can smell a troll. You are still in training.

A couple years back I was flying skydivers and had carb ice, engine quit short final and I went into a lake, ended up having to go to the hospital. I was never drug tested for anything.

One more load before refueling. Carb ice, ha-ha, all the fuel onboard floated away in the lake right?

That's just Internet 101. Didn't you know? ;)

No FAA inspector got within 90 miles of me when I had my accident (and ended up closing the OKV airport). Fortunately for me some darned fool ultralighter killed himself two counties over so they were less concerned with the "nobody injured" report from the airport manager.

I did have fun with a Virginia State Trouper helping him fill out his "Commonwealth of Virginia Aviation Accident Report."

Timing affects the outcome of the rain dance.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back