Beechcraft Bonanza - technical info required for a novel

Thanks! Snagged it.

How do eBooks get to be free on Amazon? Do YOU decide? Is there a list somewhere of 'what's free today'?

Thanks! Snagged it.

How do eBooks get to be free on Amazon? Do YOU decide? Is there a list somewhere of 'what's free today'?

Yes, the author decides when to make the book free, if they have joined Kindle Select. Kindle Select means that you have to make your book available ONLY on Amazon for 90 days. You then get 5 'free' days within that 90 days. By making a book free and getting a decent amount of downloads you are ranked in the 'free bestseller list' and therefore your book becomes more visible. You are also enrolled on the Kindle Lending Library. Amazon Prime members can 'borrow' one book per month (free) and the author gets a percentage of that month's pool of money. The first month we got about $1.50 per borrow, but in April it was $2.47 per borrow, which is more than a sale if you are selling a book at 99c :)
(Probably more information than you wanted to know :rolleyes:)

There is a list of free books on Amazon, and also lots of websites that list all the free books.

Sorry, seriously off topic here, but you would appreciate... I flew into Lockhart, TX today for some BBQ (or should I say 'n lekker braai...). When I was leaving and announcing on the advisory frequency, somebody piped up "hoe gaan dit". He was in a crop duster behind me. From Durban. So I asked how many transplanted South Africans in Lockhart, and another guy (from Pietermaritzburg unless it has changed its name) also piped up! It was funny...

Sorry, seriously off topic here, but you would appreciate... I flew into Lockhart, TX today for some BBQ (or should I say 'n lekker braai...). When I was leaving and announcing on the advisory frequency, somebody piped up "hoe gaan dit". He was in a crop duster behind me. From Durban. So I asked how many transplanted South Africans in Lockhart, and another guy (from Pietermaritzburg unless it has changed its name) also piped up! It was funny...

They must be coming for the BBQ- That is some gooood stuff. Can't go wrong with any of the local places. In my opinion it is worth the drive from Houston.

Best BBQ I've ever had. I took a couple of co-workers there for lunch today from Dallas.

Back