Beech Skipper

I see that one now, Jeff (L) is a friend, I didn't know he had one for sale.
the offset of the trip home with a pig in a poke, is probably worth the 29k he is asking. because when the sniping is done the price on this one will not be $18,8k.
Plus I wouldn't pay much over $20 for it.

I see it sold for $23,600.

Considering what a 152 is going for, that is a fair price for that plane... yes I know, it was more than you wanted to pay.
Yes it was a fare price, probably better than average.
but add the cost of getting it to OKH, and who knows what the end cost would be.

Yes it was a fare price, probably better than average.
but add the cost of getting it to OKH, and who knows what the end cost would be.

The cost to fly it across the country IMPO shouln't be factored in so long as the fun and learning factors are there.... but getting there and the other logistics... I agree the register could be cha chinging pretty quick.

The cost to fly it across the country IMPO shouln't be factored in so long as the fun and learning factors are there.... but getting there and the other logistics... I agree the register could be cha chinging pretty quick.
That, and right now I've got too much on my plate, Thursday we are going fishing, opening day is a ritual with the kids, the following week is an annual at Harvey Field, after that we are delivering an engine to Texas, with a side trip to see the other kid.

Back