Beautiful 1,976 sq ft 4 bed 3 Bath fly-in home -Shady Cove, OR

haydenc

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
haydenc
Beautiful 1,976 sq ft 4 bed 3 Bath fly-in home located in the breathtaking community of Shady Cove, Oregon. Shady Cove is nestled along the Rogue River, notorious for its whitewater rafting and world class fishing! Home includes a spacious kitchen, Theatre room, guest room, large 1.77 acre lot with enclosed hangars, garage and carport!

Contact Andy 541-601-6047

Check me out on Zillow as well!

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/536-Rogue-Air-Dr-Shady-Cove-OR-97539/48360665_zpid/#2

Tempting....what sort of employment is in the area?

If I may ask, what has happened that has caused it to increase in value by $109,000 since Jan of 2010?

Hello all,

I will try to reply the best I can, as I am posting this for a friend that I work with so bear with me.

Here is a link to the largest employers in the area http://medford.wliinc3.com/directory/Major Employers.asp

Erickson Air-Crane is also located here in the valley if your in the aviation industry, great company to work for IMO.

As for property details, I myself am in the dark but any specific questions you would like to ask here instead of calling I will get answers from him if and post back.

Thank you everyone that has looked!!

If I may ask, what has happened that has caused it to increase in value by $109,000 since Jan of 2010?

I know when he bought it, it was in foreclosure and in disrepair. The previous owners did not take very good care of the property and were a bit angry when they left. Last time I went out there the hanger doors were still missing, I guess they were ripped out before the last owner left.

I know he has put a bit of money into it since he purchased it, but the upkeep is driving him towards selling.

I know when he bought it, it was in foreclosure and in disrepair. The previous owners did not take very good care of the property and were a bit angry when they left. Last time I went out there the hanger doors were still missing, I guess they were ripped out before the last owner left.

I know he has put a bit of money into it since he purchased it, but the upkeep is driving him towards selling.
If there are no doors on the hangar how is that "enclosed" ??

So there are doors now? You just have not been out there since they were torn out and missing.

Exactly, I have only been out to his place once and when he was showing me around he had the fabricator out there building new doors for the hangers. He told me the previous owner had hooked them up to the back of his pickup and tore off.

This is the Grants Pass area and the rough River, the big thing here is tourist

It is beautiful in the spring but summer burns it dry and winter turns it whites as it gets..

Back